Is your IT organization effectively aligned and managed
to carry out your business strategy?
Common challenges & issues:
IT Strategy & Governance is a subset of corporate governance, and is
focused on the business focus of IT management, alignment of IT strategy as a
full business participant in corporate strategy, and relies upon for it’s
success a framework for effectively managing information technology people,
processes, as well as fiscal and technology assets.
- Aligning IT Strategy with the business strategy.
- Translating strategy and goals down into business process and technology
- Getting the IT organization to function as a fiscal business unit, and not
simply as provider of technology.
- Agreement on an IT control framework (COSO, ITIL, ISO) to be adopted as a
governance structure and adopted for best practices throughout the organization.
Measuring IT's performance.
- Escalating costs with auditing the IT function.
How can we support you?
- Working with the strategy planning process to align IT with corporate strategic
goals as part of the Corporate Performance Management function.
- Managing the IT function as a business unit, and reward executives and managers
for driving profits.
- Provide an automated structure for risk and governance, using the COGS™
- Create a governance model that reduces cost and duplication of audit efforts.